JOBS BY CATEGORY
Experienced Drivers -- Class A CDL Regional Flatbed Truck Driver
Location: Columbus, OH, Toledo, OH, Dallas, TX, Texarkana, TX, Houston, TX, Oklahoma City, OK, Tulsa, OK, Ocala, FL, Philadelphia, PA, Indiana, Kentucky, Virginia, Maryland, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina
Experienced Drivers:• Home Every Weekend -- WE PROMISE!
• Family Owned, Christian Company Supports Family Time & Family Values
• $2K - $4K Sign On Bonus for First Seat Drivers, Depends on Location ($4K For Selected Cities in the Following States: IN, IL, KY, OH, VA, TX, OK, Hagerstown, & Texarkana)
• $1K - $2K Sign On Bonus for Fast Track Drivers, Depends on Location ($2K for Selected Cities in the Following States: IN, IL, KY, OH, VA, TX, OK, Hagerstown, & Texarkana)
• $1,000 Orientation Pay for First Seat & Fast Track (Fast Track Program = 2 Weeks/$2K)
• $.49 - $.53 Regional CPM Depending on Experience (Regional Driver's Current Average is $.60 CPM Due to Generous Minimum Pay Loads)
• $1K - $3K First Seat & Fast Track Driver Referral Bonus (Amount Depends on Location and Experience)
-- Experienced driver, but no flatbed experience? No problem!
Fast Track training is available for you! Fast Track is 2 weeks of individualized flatbed training @ $2,000. To qualify: 6 months recent experience manual transmission, or 3 months recent experience flatbed w/ manual transmission.
See complete detailed information on our website regarding hiring areas, pay scale and bonus details, specific maps to ascertain towns where extra bonus is paid, insurance, benefits, equipment, advantages, company history, and core values.
Other McElroy Driver Benefits:
• Permanently Assigned Late Model Trucks Equipped w/ Pre-Pass & EZ-Pass, GPS Navigation, & E-Logs
• Paid Holidays/Vacation (8 Paid Holidays per Year @$100 each; 1 Week Vacation After 1 Year of Employment)
• 75% of Loads are Pre-Loaded and Pre-Tarped
• Company Paid Silver Health Insurance Plan for Employee
• 401K Retirement Plan w/ Company Matching
• $20K Company Paid Life Insurance
• Generous Rider Program at No Charge
• Home Every Weekend! Drivers Are Typically Home Friday Afternoon or Evening & Leave Sunday Afternoon or Evening
Qualified Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL, be highly motivated, have a professional apprearance, and be at least 21 years of age. Driver must have an excellent driving and safety record and will be expected to pass a DOT physical, drug test, and agility test.
Experience: 6 months
Work Type: Full Time