Regional Field Recruiter
The Regional Field Recruiter's primary responsibility will be to sell the culture and benefits of McElroy Truck Lines in a manner that is honest and effective. As our Eastern Region representative, you are responsible for developing and maintaining a continuous pipeline of prospective candidates interested in truck driving as their career of choice. This role requires 5-6 days of travel on a weekly basis. The region includes travel to from North Carolinas to Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. This role requires a high level of autonomy and self-management.
REGIONAL FIELD RECRUITER ROLE:• The Regional Field Recruiter will visit CDL schools daily and build relationships and rapport with all parties involved with future CDL drivers
• Participate in job fairs, information sessions and other recruiting events
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity. Conduct initial phone conversations with pre-qualified candidates who meet basic requirements
• Strengthen existing relationships with vocational faculty members and industry resources to increase yield
• Identify new opportunities with outside training centers within the territory
• Build and send daily/weekly reports to upper management
• Regularly check in with management to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
• Work with the internal recruiting department to ensure goals are being met and to suggest changes that may or may not need to be made
• Understand the competitive landscape and develop new ways for our corporate brand to stand out across all touch-points
• Previous recruiting experience. Familiarity with the trucking industry in any capacity is ideal
REGIONAL FIELD RECRUITER PROFILE:
• Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment with a focus on delivering projected results
• Comfortable initiating and/or responding to medium to high volume of calls daily
• Ability to effectively work independently and utilize time efficiently
• Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overnight travel up to 75% of the time
• An important part of the Regional Field Recruiter job is communication. Our ideal candidate is someone with a positive attitude who is outgoing and energetic, relatable, and honest. Your ability to persuade and influence others is a strong point and you are confident in your delivery.
ABOUT McElroy Truck Lines
At McElroy, you'll have the job satisfaction that comes with working in an environment that honors the family and respects the contributions of each employee.
We've been in business for over 50 years. From our humble beginning, we've grown to establish ourselves as one of the nation's premier flatbed companies. Today, we operate primarily in the Southwest, Southeast, Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions, from our headquarters in Cuba, Alabama. With continued growth and success, we are inviting you to become a part of our team today.
• Recruiting with a trucking company: Preferred
• United States (Required)
• 8 Paid holidays
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• 401K with match
• Company paid life insurance
Send resume to email@example.com